The StingRay solution transfer pump cart system is especially designed for transferring water-based liquids, fluids and solutions from the parts washer. The portable high-capacity unit is ideal for transferring liquids between parts washer reservoirs, holding tanks, drums and sumps. The rubber tire wheels of the pump cart allow easy moving of the unit throughout your facility.
Transfers up to 180 GPM, 115VAC 1/2 HP Self Priming, 12' Power Cord, Heavy Duty Hand Cart with cushioned no-flat rubber tires. Smooth-bore Flexible PVC suction and discharge hoses, Quick Disconnect fittings on suction and discharge hoses. 10 foot suction, 20 foot discharge. Stainless Steel 40 mesh suction strainer.
This portable parts washer transfer pump features:
- Transfers up to 180 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Self Priming Centrifugal Pump offers flexibility, economy and simplicity.
- Cast iron pump housing for long life
- Engineered cast-iron impeller designed for durability.
- 115 volt, 1/2 Horse Power motor.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Carbon ceramic shaft seal.
- 12' heavy-duty power cord with on/off switch.
- Operating Temperature range of: 40º F to 158º F (5º C to 70ºC).
- Dependable self-priming pump handles high-volume industrial liquids and chemical transfer.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Hand Truck with cushioned no-flat Rubber-Tread wheels for easy movement to site.
- Smooth-Bore Flexible PVC transfer hoses for unrestricted flow and easy cleaning.
- Quick disconnect fittings on suction and discharge hoses. 10 foot suction hose and 20 foot discharge hose length.
- Stainless steel #40 mesh Suction strainer prevents solids from entering pump.
- Chemically resistant to most alkalis. Not for flammables