StingRay Wastewater Evaporator
|StingRay Wastewater Evaporator|
- Greatly reduces waste water disposal costs: Evaporation costs 25¢ per gallon (on average), while disposal costs $3 to $6 per gallon.
- Reduces waste management labor costs;
- Automated, efficient evaporation;
- Minimize environmental impact;
- Green Technology in waste water management.
- Evaporate 15 gallons per hour (58 liters per hour);
- 7-day programmable timer for automatic heat-up and shut-down;
- Reservoir access lids;
- Reservoir drain with ball valve;
- Automatic electronic temperature controller & thermometer;
- Thermal insulation maximizes cost savings;
- Spill-proof inlet prevents splashing when filling;
Enhances Efficiency of StingRay Parts Washers
- Automatic Steam Exhaust removes steam during evaporation (includes easy installation kit).
- Industrial controls meet NFPA 79 for safety;
- Minimal operator attention: Indicator signals time to add another 55 gallons or 208 liters, Low solution safety shut-off and fluid level indication;
- Indicator lights provide monitoring and filling of the evaporator.
- Reservoir capacity: 165 gallons/624 liters;
- 240/480VAC, 60 Hz, 3-phase; other voltages/50 Hz available;
- Electrical disconnect for safe operation;
- Fast-heating with 45 kW electric heat; Incolloy sheath elements with low-watt density for extended life;
- Enhanced water evaporation accelerator maximizes water evaporation and prevents premature settling of sludge produced by the evaporation process.